All Versions How to Stream to Facebook Live [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfeb22

I have been trying to set up a broadcast for Facebook Live but cannot get OBS to utilize my laptop's camera. I can record audio, broadcast it Live and save the file to FB, but it doesn't have a video component.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Sjo

Hi, Everything works like a charm, only the counter does not change. It stays at 0. I re-opened the Browser Source settings and refreshed the page, but nothing works. What could be the problem here?

Gaby.MP

Hello, everybody,

I have a question regarding the Live Poll Videos - I created one yesterday, everything was fine, the Likes and dislikes were appearing in the video as increasing numbers.

At some point the Access token key expired. That's ok, but the numbers of likes and dislikes disappeared from the video in FB and now looks like 69 people have voted, but the results are not visible on the video (0 for Likes, 0 for Dislikes).

When i got another Access token key, it makes me upload the video as a new one and go live again, so its not ok, because it shows the results on the video (50 Likes, 19 Dislikes), but not the amount of Likes below the video, as if nobody has voted.

Is there something that you can advice me about how can i keep the results and likes/dislikes of the original video that i made yesterday? I dont need to go live again with it, just to keep the scores as they were, so they could be visible for everybody?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Gabriela

abennett

I have been trying to set up a broadcast for Facebook Live but cannot get OBS to utilize my laptop's camera. I can record audio, broadcast it Live and save the file to FB, but it doesn't have a video component.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
It could be that your camera is dedicated to another task like Skype

turbodollar

Hi there good people. I got one small problem. Counters (on fb live video) got stuck. First, the counters stay at 0, than I forced OBS to refresh the page. It was good firs time and than again got stuck. Any with similar problem, any solution?

Duetschbag

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into issues with dropped frames with FB Live?

I can stream to Twitch in 1080p 30fps without issue. When I change my OBS settings to match the settings in this guide, I end up with many dropped frames. The last test that I did was a 10 minute video that dropped a little over 4,000 frames. I'm not really even sure what to check since these settings utilize very little CPU and my upload should be just fine.

Any thoughts?

Hi. I just downloaded the software and gave it my first go. I found a couple you tube tutorials and I got my stream key and all that...

But in OBS I'm not seeing any play, pause, stop type controls... so by the time I'm clicking stream and go live on facebook I'm losing a few seconds...

Are there like... official tutorials from OBS? I just need to learn how all this works. I'm assuming I can have like a random pic or looping video going and then transition in my video file (I'm trying to live stream an edited video file an .mp4) I just don't get what I'm doing here...

Dylan Morgan

Managed to stream to Facebook Live... but HORRENDOUS audio problems with Skype and HUGE delays....

We would have to wait 10-15seconds from when we said something on Skype until it appeared on Facebook... then if the host's Skype microphone was on it would reverberate.... the audio would keep looping

How do I fix this audio problem??

Remmy

Hi All. Hope someone can help. I am trying to use "Windows Capture" with "Image Slideshow" and Audio to stream to FB Live. Everything works fine, but the audio has an echo ( more like a delay) I think I am streaming a few seconds later, that what is being recorded, so I am not getting this clean 1-1 audio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried checking for a recording delay, but it was not checked,

Thanks,
Remmy

filipgltc

Hi, streaming to FB Live seems to be broken. After entering the stream key and Starting Streaming, the preview in FB never appears and stays as offline, no matter what I do. Is there some major break in compatibility? Thanks

Janelle Wolves

It could be that your camera is dedicated to another task like Skype
How do we undedicate a web cam from Skype? In skype, I hve default video set to default, not the webcam and I hate skype. Web cam works in skype of course not in teamviewer. whic his why I despize skype. Cam works in free conference call too

Pjay

Hi everyone! I would like to do a Facebook Live with my android phone as a camera but for the audio I want to use an external sound card. How can I select my phone's camera as video captation on OBS? Can you please help me? Thank you!

Mary Ascension

Hi, streaming to FB Live seems to be broken. After entering the stream key and Starting Streaming, the preview in FB never appears and stays as offline, no matter what I do. Is there some major break in compatibility? Thanks
i am having the same problem it will start streaming then stop staying off line i have check tons of videos for setting and nothing works...

Status
Not open for further replies.