Question / Help How to autoshow source every 30 minutes

maxzbs

Hello. I want show youtube button subscribe every 30 minutes. I can't find this information. Thank you.

carlmmii

The easiest way is to set a hotkey for show/hide of your youtube button's source, and set up a timer to call that hotkey.

You can set up an autohotkey script to send a hotkey to control this. You can get the basics of how to start here, but use this code instead (this will use F24 as the hotkey -- you can change this to anything you want instead):
Code:
#Persistent
SetTimer, PressTheKey, 1800000
 Return

PressTheKey:
Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}

Sleep, 10000

Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}
return
The "Sleep, 10000" line should be changed to correspond to exactly how long you want the button to be visible.

Dihelson

The easiest way is to set a hotkey for show/hide of your youtube button's source, and set up a timer to call that hotkey.

You can set up an autohotkey script to send a hotkey to control this. You can get the basics of how to start here, but use this code instead (this will use F24 as the hotkey -- you can change this to anything you want instead):
Code:
#Persistent
Return

PressTheKey:
Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}

Sleep, 10000

Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}
return
The "Sleep, 10000" line should be changed to correspond to exactly how long you want the button to be visible.

But this hotkey setup ( either normal call or by script ) can call that image or whatever even if you changed the scene or it will only work inside the same scene ? That's a doubt about OBS hotkeys because if I'm not mistaken, a hotkey only works inside the scene. As long as you have a project with several scene and some sources on each scene, when you change the scenes, the assigned hotkeys won't work, will them ?

maxzbs

Code:
#Persistent
Return

PressTheKey:
Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}

Sleep, 10000

Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}
return
Thank you, man. For me it's very dificult. I will use hotkey.

carlmmii

But this hotkey setup ( either normal call or by script ) can call that image or whatever even if you changed the scene or it will only work inside the same scene ? That's a doubt about OBS hotkeys because if I'm not mistaken, a hotkey only works inside the scene. As long as you have a project with several scene and some sources on each scene, when you change the scenes, the assigned hotkeys won't work, will them ?
If you need that hotkey to affect something spanning multiple scenes without setting up individual hotkey assignments every time, then you can create a scene that just has that image, have the hotkey set up for the image show/hide, and add that new scene as a source inside of each of your main scenes

Code:
#Persistent
 Return

PressTheKey:
Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}

Sleep, 10000

Send, {F24 down}
Sleep, 50
Send, {F24 up}
return
How I can do to press "Control + Numpad 9" instead of F24?

Thanks.