How do I stop OBS from making voices robotic when recording?

SDuke

Sorry, I don't know if I have the log data for that video with the problem. Here's a different video with the same problem.

Attachments

• 2021-03-16 18-56-13.txt
    22.9 KB · Views: 20

Lawrence_SoCal

i3-8100 8GB RAM with Intel UHD Graphics 630 trying to do 60fps (screen refresh is only 59)?
looks like you are close, but asking too much of your PC based on your settings

22:38:22.946: Output 'simple_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 3121 (1.3%)
22:38:22.946: ==== Recording Stop ================================================
22:38:22.948: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 5379/241835 (2.2%)

Have you made sure you aren't running out of RAM and/or CPU?

SDuke

How would I do that? Sometimes there isn't a problem. Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Lawrence_SoCal

How would I do that? Sometimes there isn't a problem. Is there a way to keep this from happening?
Yes, ask less of your PC - this could be by optimizing Operating System [reduce background processes/tasks, eye candy] or reducing system impact by changing OBS settings.
Do you really need 60 fps? if not, drop to 30 fps. If you need 60fps, then you will have to either
- learn how to optimize your computer for livestreaming with an under-powered system,
this could be simple settings adjustments... but exactly which settings depends on your requirements
OR
- get a more powerful computer

SDuke

Yes, ask less of your PC - this could be by optimizing Operating System [reduce background processes/tasks, eye candy] or reducing system impact by changing OBS settings.
Do you really need 60 fps? if not, drop to 30 fps. If you need 60fps, then you will have to either
- learn how to optimize your computer for livestreaming with an under-powered system,
this could be simple settings adjustments... but exactly which settings depends on your requirements
OR
- get a more powerful computer
Thank you.