How can I make a queue or list of games I plan to play on a long stream?

GrimmTrixX

OK, so all I see all over the internet is to make a music queue which is not what I need.

I want to have a box on my stream for a particular set of streams I plan to do soon. I would like for there to be a list in this box where I can show all the games I will play. I would like something simple like white for the games, green highlights for the current game, and perhaps red for games we already finished. I cannot find anything like this and I have scoured Google and Youtube.

I am probably asking for the wrong thing, as queue doesn't seem to be the right word. But I just need a list shown of now playing that I can change when I move to the next game. Thanks in advance!

Avn

Grilos

You need to open the encoding tab to configure the stream properly. There you can also adjust the quality of the video and its bitrate. You have to switch the mode from simple to advance in order to make a list.

Grilos

You need to open the encoding tab to configure the stream properly. There you can also adjust the quality of the video and its bitrate. You have to switch the mode from simple to advance in order to make a list. This will also allow you to use more detailed recording settings. Btw, Diablo was the first game I streamed. I managed to collect the largest online audience when I was buying weapons on yesgamers. You can also try to use a two-pass encoding. It allows you to adjust the special color of the windows arbitrarily.

MMLTech

easiest way would be to create a simple html + javascript list with some CSS to make it fit your overlay and use the browser source interaction window to switch to current game. Leave me a message on discord https://discord.gg/Hwc47bpG3r an I can help you out