Bug Report Hotkeys stop working mysteriously

OptimusKoala

Hi guys,
I have a weird bug on my OBS setup. I've search on a lot of internet pages but I did'nt found help.
My problem is pretty easy:

I'm using OBS 25.8.0 on MacOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I'm using shadow to play games (RDP based streaming application to Windows cloud computer => https://shadow.tech/).

I use hotkeys on my keyboard to switch between scenes or to play songs/videos.
Everything is good but after some time streaming (sometimes 1h, sometimes more or sometimes never) my hotkeys are not working anymore when I'm on a different window than OBS. If I put the focus on OBS it's working ... but hard to stream.
In a normal use without any bugs, hotkeys can be triggered even if OBS don't have the focus.

I found that if a login prompt window on Mac appear (for example: if you click the vault in Security and Privacy), this will reproduce my bug. But, I'm sure this is happening with something else.
It's very annoying because the only way to fix this temporarily is to restart OBS, and when you are in stream it's difficult.

Does anyone have any idea? I tried to run as root, set permissions to OBS application file on 777, to check every permission into security -> privacy, to let OBS in the front window, etc ... I'm running out of ideas.

Thank you in advance, OptimusKoala.
PS: I'm French, please excuse any fails in my english :)

Attachments

• 2020-05-18 22-13-48.txt
    23.3 KB · Views: 34