Hitbox Alerts!

... I think this one should do it for the moment ... ;) ... http://obsproject.com/forum/resourc...h-tool-v2-followers-subscribers-donations.66/ ... using it myself ... works just fine!

Still tweaking the Tool, if you find something missing, or something you would like let me now! ;-) I also could build an export feature so you could use the files localy, would still depend on CLR Browser offcourse. But the best thing of an WebTool is that there is community. Also I will be building a Custom Alert feature which will behold some custom alerts I will make so people could start with a defined custom alert and from there go on.

Still tweaking the Tool, if you find something missing, or something you would like let me now! ;-) I also could build an export feature so you could use the files localy, would still depend on CLR Browser offcourse. But the best thing of an WebTool is that there is community. Also I will be building a Custom Alert feature which will behold some custom alerts I will make so people could start with a defined custom alert and from there go on.
... it would be very nice to choose the hierarchy of the layers ... so that you can choose which one goes over or under the other ... you know what i mean? Sorry for my bad english. It is not my mother tongue ... ;)

No problemo! I now exactly what you meant. And that I still need to build actually xD. That is one of the things what wil be coming soon. Just need to find the easiest way for implementing it. I also want to add a grouping function so you could move things in a easier way. Just for editing purpose. But the position of the layers is still on top of the list! When I got the time I will add it, after finding the right combination of codes xD but will do!

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

No problemo! I now exactly what you meant. And that I still need to build actually xD. That is one of the things what wil be coming soon. Just need to find the easiest way for implementing it. I also want to add a grouping function so you could move things in a easier way. Just for editing purpose. But the position of the layers is still on top of the list! When I got the time I will add it, after finding the right combination of codes xD but will do!

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

... great ... :D ... just to mention it: I think that there is no need for an offline version. one place/website to go and do your stuff is just fine ... ;)

redkwind

Hello there guys.
I'm the creator of SubAlert (or TwitchAlerts). It is a program i made for Twitch that alerts the streamer of new followers, donations and Subscribers.
I'm currently implementing hitbox.tv into the program so you dont have to wait much longer.
The current version of the program already has follower alerts for hitbox.tv, it is highly customizable, supports mp3 sounds etc.
Right now, im working with the hitbox.tv team and subscriber alerts are almost ready.
If you wanna give it a try to the follower alerts head up to http://twitch.tv/subalert
Try it up and let me know how it goes.

If you have any ideas let me know so i can implement it into the program.

Sowbug

Hello there guys.
I'm the creator of SubAlert (or TwitchAlerts). It is a program i made for Twitch that alerts the streamer of new followers, donations and Subscribers.
I'm currently implementing hitbox.tv into the program so you dont have to wait much longer.
The current version of the program already has follower alerts for hitbox.tv, it is highly customizable, supports mp3 sounds etc.
Right now, im working with the hitbox.tv team and subscriber alerts are almost ready.
If you wanna give it a try to the follower alerts head up to http://twitch.tv/subalert
Try it up and let me know how it goes.

If you have any ideas let me know so i can implement it into the program.
Hi. Are there any updates on the subscription alert feature for hitbox?

redkwind

Hi. Are there any updates on the subscription alert feature for hitbox?

I literally just released the V0.65 that has support for Hitbox.tv on both Followers and Subscribers. Try it up and let me know how it goes.
I really need feedback on it because not many people is using it for hitbox right now.

Ertzel

As some have stated earlier in this, I'm working on a web based sub/follow notifier. I've been distracted with working on meowbot and some other Hitbox-related projects lately but I will be continuing work on the notifier this week.

MrExNavy

I believe I found what everybody has been looking for. An alert system that works Hitbox as well as Twitch, YouTube and Daily Motion and works with OBS. I looked a long time to find this and I hope you all take a look. I am using it now for all my streams to both Hitbox and Twitch. The site is Tipeeestream.com and has tons of features. Enjoy.