Hitbox Alerts!

Sir TEPL

Hey there! Youtuber getting more into streaming!

I know there are a lot of alert systems for Twitch, but there seems to be none for Hitbox (being fairly new)
So Would it be possible someone could make a alert system for followers on hitbox streams?
I have very little experience with javascript and know no other language.

xiuide

Looking at their API page, it seems they do not support grabbing this info at the current moment (though i could be wrong!) Id suggest writing to them and asking if they could add this to their API though!

Sir TEPL

Looking at their API page, it seems they do not support grabbing this info at the current moment (though i could be wrong!) Id suggest writing to them and asking if they could add this to their API though!
Thanks for info anyway :)

xiuide

... is that the api thing you all were waiting for?

http://developers.hitbox.tv/followers

I am not a developer but user ... that's why I am waiting for this to come as well ... :D

that seems to be, in-fact, the API that was needed. Id have to look into it a bit more to be certain however. I'll see if I cant whip up some test cases and maybe put together a webapp for it (no promises though! my code-fu is a bit rusty, and I dont have much time)

Snaert

Hey!
I've been streaming for about 2 years and im getting sick of the lag/stutter we (the none partners) are getting thanks to how the twitch server nodes are working. So i've decided to test hitbox for a while. What im trying to say is i'd LOVE you if you could make this happen =)

//Andy

that seems to be, in-fact, the API that was needed. Id have to look into it a bit more to be certain however. I'll see if I cant whip up some test cases and maybe put together a webapp for it (no promises though! my code-fu is a bit rusty, and I dont have much time)
... so have you found out something? I am really exited about hearing from you soon ...

xiuide

hey guys quick update, ive looked at it a bit and it should be possible, i have a saturday off upcoming so Ill try to get some more done then. sorry its taking so long, but life. lol

ExXxO

hey guys quick update, ive looked at it a bit and it should be possible, i have a saturday off upcoming so Ill try to get some more done then. sorry its taking so long, but life. lol

I really look forward to this ^^

LevelPulse

Just wanted to let you know that the guy who made the chat bot for hitbox called "MeowBot". He's twitter is @TheErtzel if you want to ask him any ideas.

dacoder

The last time I checked their API they had no availability to do this... I even asked them about adding it. They said they would... then never did. Also Hitbox is good if you arent partnered with them, but be wary of those guys, they ripped off other people in their first streaming site attempt.