Hi I've been trying to capture LOFR BFME ( Lord Of The Ring Battle For Middle earth )

HUnt3rDH

I've Tried Both Window Capture And Game Capture with no luck. Only get a black screen. Please Help.. PS Game has no windowed mode.
Here Is the Log File.. Down Below

Attachments

• 2024-04-17 21-09-58.txt
    26.6 KB · Views: 4

NandoPesa

I've Tried Both Window Capture And Game Capture with no luck. Only get a black screen. Please Help.. PS Game has no windowed mode.
Here Is the Log File.. Down Below
Hey, Hunter. I've been in the same place as you. But I've found one solution: I disabled the compatibility options with Windows XP and run as admin. Worked like a charm but with some new problems. My second monitor changes the resolution as soon as the game starts and I had to resize the OBS window to be able to see the chat lul. I hope it helps.

PS: here's my stream recorded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mnzGcrRPkE

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Update to OBS 30.1.2
3. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (Scene).