Help with OBS Issues

DansTheGod

Hello, I have finally given up and am here for help hopefully. So here is the gist of it OBS was running great last year until I can remember December time. I had no issue recording and re-watching my recordings. Until out of nowhere, my recordings when I watch them back are super choppy and laggy, but when I am actually recording and I look over at OBS, it's running smooth and looks great. It is very odd because I have uninstalled and watched so many youtube tutorials and Nothing I attached my log files from yesterday and if someone could let me know what is wrong and what I can do to fix it. I would be very happy.

1. I am on Windows 11
2. Latest Nvidia Driver
3. It was fine in December and all of a sudden hasn't been the last few months
4. Live recording runs fine but watching the recording after is laggy and choppy.

Attachments

• may 18th log file.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 20

PaiSand

That log file is cut short. Do not edit it.

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream or recording (your main use) of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

What I can see in the log file:
Display Capture must be on its own scene, separated from window or game capture.
Use VLC to watch recordings as the windows player isn't that good.