Question / Help Help with Mic Being too Soft in Recording and Streaming

SpiritsBane

Hello,
I just need some help, I've looked around and tried to figure out something to do, but can't figure out what's wrong. My mic is brand new, and my friends can hear me just fine on discord. When streaming, I can hear everyone else crystal clear, but my voice is super soft. I have changed it from Audio input to Mic/Aux and it's still really soft. I don't get it, or get what's wrong. I've tried adjusting the volume, but than that brings in the static and noise that I don't want. A little help would be nice!
This is the second Mic I have used and my voice is still really soft. I know I have a soft voice, but people can still hear me just fine.

Thank you.

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/tPJuermQF7DARIZf

EDIT: So I may not sound really soft in the video, but when compared to the voices of my friends and the game, by voice is hard to hear over these things.

Attachments

• OBS Config.png
    OBS Config.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

SpiritsBane

I had to mess with the dB a lot, and adjusted my own computer sounds so that I could hear my voice better. But I wont really be able to tell if it worked until I test it later with a game and some friends to see if my voice can now be heard as well as theirs.