Help with bitrate/analyzing log. ISP or hardware issue?

streamer444

I have been having major issues with my bitrate dropping on OBS, only during the hours I normally stream. I have been running test streams 24/7 for the past week through Twitch, and during the day, I have 0 dropped frames or any issues. I just wanted some confirmation that this is indeed an ISP issue, and not a hardware issue, because I have gotten the "encoding overload" issue a couple times during the long test streams (which has never happened before). In this log, I lowered my FPS to 30, but kept my bitrate at 6000. I normally stream at 6000 bitrate, 60 fps without any issues, and zero dropped frames. Just to confirm, I have lowered my bitrate to 3k, even 2k, and am having the same issues. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my log, and see if there is anything I can change on my end to try to solve the issue, even though it is only an issue at night. My isp has found "an issue in the area" that they have been working on for days now. I have dozens of other logs I could upload from longer test streams if that helps. Thanks!

streamer444

This is a log of the past 7 days of test streams (nearly 24/7) with the only time my bitrate being stable during the day. I stream overnight, so I am really curious if this is a case of throttling, or an actual issue with a node in the area, or whatever it may be.

Attachments

• twitch inspector.png
    twitch inspector.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 26

streamer444

Another portion of one of the logs where I got an encoding error, I have already tried a test stream with "psyco_aq" turned off, if that is any help. I am unsure how to upload an old report but I got a capture of the encoding portion if that is any help.

Attachments

• encoding.png
    encoding.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 22