Help - OBS Stream Error - NVENC Error

cttechgaming

Hello All

I am hoping someone can help me, recently my OBS has started getting an Encoding Error I have looked but can't figure out why. It does it at random times so not a
consistent error but seems to be if I interact with OBS while the stream is on even if it is just writing in the chat.

The Error is NVENC Error: get_encoded_packet@ nv.nvEncLockBitstream(s, &lock) failed: 8 (NV_ENC_ERR_INVALID_PARAM)
I am hoping someone maybe able to help as its making streaming almost impossible as its happening once a night minimum. one night it happened 4 times as you can imagine not great for viewership.

I am using OBS 27.2.4 and I am attaching the log below.
The older log is on MSFS and the newer one is on Warzone. now Warzone I have been streaming for a couple of years now but haven't had an issue until now. MSFS I thought it could be as its a demanding title.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2022-09-12 21-19-34.txt
    117.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2022-09-09 22-37-45.txt
    61.1 KB · Views: 16

PaiSand

Please check the analyzer and follow it's directions and recommendations:

You may also want to do a clean install of the GPU drivers:

cttechgaming

Please check the analyzer and follow it's directions and recommendations:

You may also want to do a clean install of the GPU drivers:
Thank you I will give that a try and report back after the stream this evening.

cttechgaming

Apologies for the late reply I got called away with work so been away for the week. I am still having the same issue, I did all of the steps above and it didn't help at all. not sure whats suddenly started causing this and at a complete loss