HELP NEEDED!

klbnv

Hello! I recently recorded video of the screen. When I played the recording I found out that my voice is there, but the other speaker is not heard, I had my headset on. Is there anyway this could be solved?? I really need both myself and the other speaker heard. Thanks so much in advance.

WBE

If the other speaker's voice has not been recorded, unfortunately there's no way to retrieve it afterwards. In theory that sound could have been recorded at a seperate track, but that's most unlikely if you do not have a clue on how to do that.

If you do want to check: open the recording in i.e. VLC Media Player and have a look at Audio, Audio Track:
VLC showing 2 tracks.png

If you want to next time have both voices heard, please provide more information on your current OBS Studio setup. How do you get your own voice in (i.e. a microphone at Audio Input Capture source) and the other speaker's voice as well.

Lawrence_SoCal

Maybe one of more of these will help you to understand OBS's Audio
And then there is a recent plugin https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/win-capture-audio.1338/ which may help depending on selective choice of audio sources. Personally, in my use case, I Disable all OBS Global Audio Sources, especially Desktop Audio, and add selective Audio sources as needed per scene. But that approach can't work in all cases.