Help me please. All settings done and still have Lags and Stutter in Steam

jumanjiderechte

Hello I am new in the streaming business and am now desperate. I have with OBS and with Streamlabs OBS all settings through it can not just be. I can do when it is purely only about LOCAL recording everything super. As soon as I start the online stream, the picture is extremely jerky for the viewers on Twitch. Whether 30 or 60 FPS Full HD or 720p all the same. I suspect it must be something else. Can someone maybe help me here my hardware it can not be.
I have also tested various games so it is not. It must be Elementary.

I have a 250 Mbits Internet Stable Connection via Lan Cable and a Fritz Box

What it works a little better (by far) is with the program Xsplit Broadcaster. Have me there cheap on the internet shot a key and with it it runs quite okay but not satisfactory.
Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks a lot.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

((((My Cockpit))))

250 Mbit Internet
CPU: Intel I5 10600k
GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 DUAL OC EVO - 6GB GDDR6
Netzteil: be quiet! System Power 9 CM 600 W
SSD: SAMSUNG NVMe M.2 SSD 970 EVO, 1 TB, SSD, intern
HDD: HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200 ST3750528AS 750 GB
Mainboard: GIGABYTE Intel® B460M AORUS
Tower: Cooltek EINS RGB (no window)
Bildschirm: GIGABYTE 31" Monitor G32QC QHD 1 ms AMD FreeSync 2 + (G-Sync Displayport)
Keyboard: RAZER Cynosa Lite RGB
Mouse: GIGABYTE M6900 (Beste Maus für große hände)
RAZER Mauspad
Headset: ASUS Strix 2.0
Aktiv Monitore: Tannoy Reveal 402 über Aux Kabel (Geheimtipp) Aktive Studio Monitore mit Stativen

FerretBomb

Post a logfile from a streaming or recording session that the problem occurred in. We will be able to see more. There is a pinned thread at the top of this forum with instructions on how to do that.

jumanjiderechte

ok i will do that! I have to say that when i only Record Video LOCAL there is no Problem its all fine full FPS all good. Just when im streaming. I update all my drivers now then i do the log. Thanks mate.

jumanjiderechte

Ooooookaaaay... i found a Fix you better Spread it for Nvidia Users OBS! I will spread it to the german Community!

FIX