Help Identifying errors

chaosticloki

Hi, i recently came upon obs freezing when changing games and scenes, I didn't have this problem 7/16/204 and now 7/17&18/2024 it started happening, at first i thought it was the update but after going back to the version I was on I'm still encountering it. I think I fixed it by disabling HAGS (?) (which I guess must have randomly turned on because I never had it before)

however there is some things in this log id like to figure out what's causing them like
fused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

02:32:51.052: [obs-browser: 'New follower Display'] Error: [Report Only] Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-fO0h6nSVSg6QGOtEkqzxNcpe9iJLgXxfCBJTJ4butWU='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Refused to load the script 'https://streamelements.com/z/i.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.

warning: EOI missing, emulating

I'd really apricate some help on whats causing these? and how to fix them.. as while i can be okay at tech I'm not code looking error looking savvy

koala

You can ignore every single of these obs-browser errors. They're just noise and an indication of somewhat careless html/javascript programming by the remote website. There is no danger, despite any dangerous looking security violation messages - it's all taking place within the browser sandbox and just relevant for the website programmer.

The "warning: EOI missing, emulating" is from a capture device, usually webcam. It's a notice, or noise, as well. There exist other untagged messages from capture device sources that indicate USB cabling issues, however your log doesn't contain any.

There are no errors or significant messages in your log, so I'm unable to give an example of things you could look at more closely.

chaosticloki

You can ignore every single of these obs-browser errors. They're just noise and an indication of somewhat careless html/javascript programming by the remote website. There is no danger, despite any dangerous looking security violation messages - it's all taking place within the browser sandbox and just relevant for the website programmer.

The "warning: EOI missing, emulating" is from a capture device, usually webcam. It's a notice, or noise, as well. There exist other untagged messages from capture device sources that indicate USB cabling issues, however your log doesn't contain any.

There are no errors or significant messages in your log, so I'm unable to give an example of things you could look at more closely.
Thank you so much, I just wanted to be sure nothing else was causing it and I missed it, with that I believe it was indeed HAGS that was causing it to freeze when switching games