Help choosing Laptop for Serato and OBS to stream.

DJSleepyT

I have been streaming DJing as well (as a little gameplay via an elegato capture card) lately and my 5 year old macbook pro is hard pressed to run both serato (dj program connected to a dj controller) as well as OBS while also streaming to twitch. it works, but it needs low settings and if i do much more than just dj or use too many dj effects my dj program gets choppy, so serato obviously requires a good amount of computing power. Which brings me to my question. I want to buy a laptop to run serato and obs and stream to twitch while using multiple video sources and scenes. I may also want to stream gaming but that’s not what i’m good at so i’m not as worried about that. I know my graphics card may not need to be AS good because I’m not trying to stream high quality graphics gameplay and i’m not gonna be using the elegato card for streaming djing. But I was considering purchasing a gaming laptop since they seem to be the best cpu-gpu balance. but I also don’t want to spend a million dollars.
So what would be the ideal requirements for a smooth running high quality multi source/scene dj stream? and what would the minimum be? and any laptop recommendations? thanks in advance.