Question / Help Help 2 PC Stream

fritzgames

Hello everyone.
I'm thinking about start streaming with my girlfriend...
I wish that while we are in live, I can switch between my screen and her screen on STREAM.
For example, if I press a hotkey it shows my screen, if I press the other hotkey, it shows her screen
How can I do it?
Capture card?
Can someone help me to setup it?

koala

If your PCs are next to each other, the easiest way is to get a hdmi capture device. Connect it to your PC and capture the hdmi output of the PC of your friend. This way you have a display capture-like source in your OBS for the screen of your friend.
There is no guide needed. You plug in the capture card in your PC (either internal or via USB) and connect the hdmi cable from the other PC into the capture card instead of the monitor, and connect the monitor to the passthru output of the capture card. The capture card is available as "Video Capture Device" source in OBS.

Without capture card, you can transmit the screen contents over LAN cable with the NDI plugin. This setup is technically more difficult to setup, but requires no capture card. See https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-ndi-newtek-ndi™-integration-into-obs-studio.528/

fritzgames

If your PCs are next to each other, the easiest way is to get a hdmi capture device. Connect it to your PC and capture the hdmi output of the PC of your friend. This way you have a display capture-like source in your OBS for the screen of your friend.
There is no guide needed. You plug in the capture card in your PC (either internal or via USB) and connect the hdmi cable from the other PC into the capture card instead of the monitor, and connect the monitor to the passthru output of the capture card. The capture card is available as "Video Capture Device" source in OBS.

Without capture card, you can transmit the screen contents over LAN cable with the NDI plugin. This setup is technically more difficult to setup, but requires no capture card. See https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-ndi-newtek-ndi™-integration-into-obs-studio.528/
Thank you so much!!!