obs-ndi - NewTek NDI™ integration into OBS Studio 4.6.1

Supported Bit Versions
32-bit, 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/Palakis/obs-ndi
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
This plugin adds simple audio/video input and output over IP using NewTek's NDI™ technology.

Three integrations are currently available:
- NDI Source: add NDI Sources into OBS like any traditional source
- NDI Output: transmit the main program view over NDI
- NDI Filter: a special OBS filter that outputs its parent OBS source to NDI (audio works only with video capture sources, media sources and VLC sources)

This plugin requires the NDI 3.0 Runtime to be installed on your system. See installation instructions on the Downloads page for more details.
Author
Palakis
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.39 star(s) 23 ratings

Latest updates

1. obs-ndi 4.6.1

Only use this release with OBS 22 or above! Changes since 4.6.0: OBS v24 Release Candidate...
  2. obs-ndi 4.6.0

Only use this release with OBS 22 or above! Changes since 4.5.3 Fix for microstutter issues...
  3. obs-ndi 4.5.3

Only use this release with OBS 22 or above! Changes since 4.5.2 NDI Source: Performance...

Latest reviews

i have tried for the past hour to make this work, but every time that i try the program does not show up in my obs
Really wish it would let me set the setting per profile. I have a streaming profile and a youtube profile. I need it off for youtube and on for streaming.
This is a life-saver! My computer is running out of USB bandwidth with all my capture cards, and with this I can hook everything up and have it working until I get more USB-controllers. I am a hardware-kind of guy to the core, but this works flawlessly and I'm actually second guessing some stuff...
I suppose with a deticated, closed-off Network switch and some extra ethernet cards you could do some truely amazing things with this, plus save a good couple of bucks on capture cards for each of your other PC's.
This is nothing short of amazing, I'm even using the official 20$ NDI app from AppleStore to connect my Iphone to this and I only see possibilities with this technology. To the best of my knowledge the limitations will be within your home network.
Good work!
from what i can see this is only for outgoing. with vmix, for example, NDI resources can also be used as an input. or am i missing something?
Works perfectly! Thanks.
Works really well except for the fact that the provided NDI Redist Exe file you are given a link to is a download that flags as malware, the download originates from rackcdn.com which with a quick google shows heaps of malware/trojan warnings.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zeccgx.jpg
With every version update, this keeps getting better. 4.2.3 (current) is the most stable so far. This plugin expands the usability of OBS to a whole new level. We use this on a regular basis at the production company I work at. Thanks again, Palakis!
Absolutely awsome, easy and usefull !
Using it to livestream basketball meetings.
THX! good Work !
This plugins works perfectly. Now I can use my iPhones as camera. Well done.