1. 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/obs-ndi/obs-ndi
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
  2. Mac OS X
  3. Linux
This plugin adds simple audio/video input and output over IP using NewTek's NDI™ technology.

Three integrations are currently available:
- NDI Source: add NDI Sources into OBS like any traditional source
- NDI Output: transmit the main program view over NDI
- NDI Filter: a special OBS filter that outputs its parent OBS source to NDI (audio works only with video capture sources, media sources and VLC sources)

This plugin requires the NDI 5.0 Runtime to be installed on your system. See installation instructions on the Downloads page for more details.
Author
Palakis
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.96 star(s) 57 ratings

Latest updates

1. obs-ndi 4.13.0

What's Changed This plugin now requires OBS >= v30.0.0 which requires Qt6 which requires 64-bit...
  2. obs-ndi 4.12.0

What's Changed Update Readme with new NDI Runtime link by @Trouffman in #876 Update to latest...
  3. obs-ndi 4.11.0

What's Changed CMakeLists: Compiles for arm targets by @venepe in #533 Add Ukrainian (uk-UA)...

Latest reviews

Worked Wonders for Me
Thanks for your Work.
I switched to teleport, it just works, not like this.
obs-ndi caused more problems than it solved.
Excellent changes!! thanks! I tested the PTZ control on our Neoid PTZ 4K camera and it didn't work, the image arrives great via NDI, but the plugin's PTZ controls don't work.
A great plug-in for sure. I use it with my S22 Ultra to use as a webcam for twitch. I was testing DroidCam for OBS with USB and its an excellent program as well EXCEPT for the resolution. So I ask on discord for advice on a high quality alternative to get the most out of my high res phone camera and I'm sent here. Boom. $20 to test it out but im satisfied.

My only issues so far is it makes my phone run very hot. No screen dimming that DroidCam has. No remote either that I saw.

Maybe I should post this on the Play Store as well. Not sure who's developing what and where I should post suggestions.

Anyways thanks for plug-in. It works like a charm.
v4.11 crashing OBS 29 randomly 5 to 15 minutes whether streaming or not...
As soon as I install it in obs 28.2.1 and obs 29 the program doesn't open anymore
the plugin is great but when I update to OBS 28 the Mevo camera audio sounds robotic
This plugin is very good, it's good that you updated it to version 28 of obs
this is unfortunate... I echo Habster81's thoughts, this is a huge minus for OBS Studio :-/
For those wonder on the state of NDI https://obsproject.com/kb/obs-studio-28-plugin-compatibility . It's currently listed as just a work in progress.