Hello, I really like how my videos look right now. The problem is that I need 2 audio tracks which is something not possible in simple output settings

FedUseless

So my question is simply: What settings do I need to set up in the advanced tab to get the same-looking results?
Take a look at the screenshot to see what I want to achieve in the advanced tab!

Attachments

• obraz_2022-10-23_172059762.png
    obraz_2022-10-23_172059762.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 18

FedUseless

Thanks for the fast response! The video looks pretty good right now but I will upload it to youtube to check if it looks exactly/almost exactly like the previous ones where I used simple output settings.

And I have a question, in the "simple_video_recording" section it says that I need to choose "CQP" and right under it it says "2500 bitrate".
When I choose CQP then the bitrate settings goes away, is it normal and should i just choose "CQ Level" to 16 and forget about the bitrate?

Attachments

• obraz_2022-10-23_194549549.png
    obraz_2022-10-23_194549549.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 14

koala

Ignore the logged "bitrate" value shown with the CQP. It's the value that's removed from the UI if you choose CQP. It's not used for quality based rate controls. It's just not removed from the log. The relevant value is the CQ level - it's defining the quality. The lower the value, the higher the quality (and the larger the file size).