HD60 S w/ PS5, no sound from monitor, no gameplay footage in OBS Studio

I seem to have a unique issue because Google searches haven't turned up anything, and even thought I pretty much summed it all up in the title, the full description runs thus. I've plugged everything into the right spot as far as I can tell, and I disabled HDCP, and even though I can see the picture on my monitor, I don't get any sound, and when I open up OBS Studio, it shows my webcam, but no gameplay/audio. And opening Elgator Game Capture HD or Egato 4K Capture Utility also reaches a dead end because neither program even detects a capture card.

I don't use a headset, so nothing is plugged into the 3.5 mm jack on the capture card. I should also add that I'm using the HDMI cable that came with the PS5 (presumably a 2.1 cable) as well as the cable that game with the HD60 S (no idea what kind it is, but I'm guessing it's not a 2.1 since it's probably the same age as the capture card).

My monitor does not support HDR so it's presumably turned off by default, in fact when I tried to turn it on from the PS5 menu it didn't even allow it. The laptop I use has three USB ports, two 3.0 and one 2.0 port, and I've plugged the USB cable from the capture card into a USB hub which I've in turned plugged into the laptop.

Those are all the relevant details I can think of right now, but if anybody thinks they can help but needs to know anything else, I'll try to answer that.