Question / Help Having Troubles With OBS

Agdto65

1. Vegas Isnt Working with OBS: If there is a way to fix this, please SHOW me how.
2. Whenever I record a Video and look at my Recordings, It Shows a Internet Explorer ICON Ontop of the Title | I Go to recordings and it just shows me the ICON, It also doesnt let me edit the video in Sony Vegas. If you need a screenshot, Reply and I shall provide.
3. Whenever I Run OBS and try to record, I get Really bad Quality Recording/Footage | Im not sure if its my Computer, or the software, but I cant fix this, Ive been looking at videos and im just unable to find a solution. Please help me with this issue.

Harold

1> Save to FLV or MKV in OBS and remux the recording from the file menu after recording is complete
2> Install VLC
3> Settings - Output
Output mode: Simple
Recording quality: Indistinguishable
Recording format: FLV
Recording Encoder: Software (x264, low cpu usage preset, increased file size)

Agdto65

1> Save to FLV or MKV in OBS and remux the recording from the file menu after recording is complete
2> Install VLC
3> Settings - Output

With the 3rd thing you said, Its Kinda working but its still slow, anything else I can do to increase the speed or better the quality of my recordings?

Agdto65

2> Install VLC
3> Settings - Output

The quality of the video is absolute terrible, its so slow and it freezes every 3 seconds and is SUPER Laggy. Is there any way to fix this?

Harold

The post you quoted saying "Please post a log of your recording attempt" was a link to the steps for how to do it.