Happy New Year! Starting my new year resolution! (advice request)

chuckiecheezit

Happy new year everyone! My new years resolution is to start streaming "professionally".

For years I have watched many a streamer develop and grow and for years I have financially invested a lot into my own pc and setup but never really had the notion to actually stream "professionally", I mostly just stream game capture stuff. So i thought to myself "Self, you already invested so much into this, why not try to do something with all this gear?"... and here I am starting Jan 1st 2024 by using OBS to stream, preferably in 32:9 at the best graphical settings as possible while using a virtual avatar in a live capture. This is where my advice request comes in, in my standard game capture streams and recordings it looks great but can get blurry with with varying colors/shades. Advice to reduce this blur is what I am really after here, but all streaming and video advice is greatly appreciated none-the-less.

Here is a log of my last stream with only 2 dropped frames

Here is a link to my twitch channel for reference to the game capture streams in question.

My setup is as follows.
12th Gen i5-12600KF
RTX 3060
64GB RAM
Samsung 49" CRG9 5120x1440 120Hz
Acer 24" 1920x1080 60Hz

ETA: Apologies in advance mods, if there is a better thread for this Post to be in.