Resource icon

Free GreenCam pre-v1.0.0

vergevaliant19

I love the app and I'd like to personalize the resolution and segmentation on my own machine. How do I play around with your app using a local build? Or more specifically I can build and run commit 3667c847 locally in my browser, but how do I input this to OBS? I've tried adding a browser source from a local directory, but it just hangs at the "loading..." image.

xbalancedvpn

1605262819671.png

I only got this loading for infinite times. how can I fix it? thank you

Thank You FreyeTV! I tried it with Firefox and immediately it asked me for permission to use my camera and microphone. Chrome never did and I was puzzled as to how to get my face in there. It does work, but needs some tweaking. Maybe on my end or in the development? My black office chair flickers between showing the background of the green screen or the chair. Perhaps the lighting in my house or some adjustments in OBS? It's pretty cool though! Also, Thank You nhtua for creating this software. I see a lot of potential for you as a developer and this app!

nhtua

Same... Doesn't work with Chrome Browser, and the Browser Plugin, but works for Firefox. Strange problem. Camera light goes on, and then off real quickly. The App never loads. Shame because the output from Firefox looked pretty neat!
I realized the app may need to ask for accessing to a specific webcam. Click on the Lock icon (in front of https://) to change the permission and select the webcam you want to use there. Sorry, I have a pretty simple setup with 1 PC and 1 Webcam so it may be tricky for me to reproduce the problem on my end.

Actually I just discovered that all you need to do is go into settings to setup camera and microphone to work in Chrome. I haven't tried to do anything with either firefox or chrome, but my they both work. Best of luck to you Freye TV!

azido

Love the idea, but the given Website keeps running the loading circle and nothing else happens.

Love the idea, but the given Website keeps running the loading circle and nothing else happens.
Hi Azido, I had the same situation. Time went by and gave up on it for a while. Freye TV suggested Firefox. It worked right away! Might I suggest you use Firefox. I then realized that I needed to go into Chrome settings to turn on the camera and the audio. It now works in Chrome. As far as not loading in I would try again later or the next day. It may just be the website not loading for whatever? Good luck!

azido

Hi Azido, I had the same situation. Time went by and gave up on it for a while. Freye TV suggested Firefox. It worked right away! Might I suggest you use Firefox. I then realized that I needed to go into Chrome settings to turn on the camera and the audio. It now works in Chrome. As far as not loading in I would try again later or the next day. It may just be the website not loading for whatever? Good luck!
Thanks for your suggestions, but i absolutely don't want to use an additional firefox as it's still very resource hungry. Chrome has cam and audi access though. Dunno what's wrong.

nhtua

Thanks for your suggestions, but i absolutely don't want to use an additional firefox as it's still very resource hungry. Chrome has cam and audi access though. Dunno what's wrong.
Hi Azido, I found the easiest way which is to use Chrome opening the webpage, then capture Chrome's window in OBS.

Hi Azido, I know where you're coming from. The day before Thanksgiving I bought Ram from a reputable company so I can open lots of apps, but it's turning out to be a nightmare. Hopefully it will get resolved soon!

Good "plugin" but if you can write in the description (overview) we must have Node.js, it will be more simple to the users ! ;-)

dany_wilde

my problem is that the https://greencam.netlify.app/ page is displayed very well and is functional in a browser like firefox or chromium .

Unfortunately, the browser of O.B.S. (sources, O.B.S.) cannot display this page.

where does the error come from ?