green screen not disappearing properly in chromakey under effect filters or black background

hi,
im havimg trouble with my elgato green screen, it wont turn black properly when i add in the chromakey effect or whatnot. its all fuzzy and i sent a message on here twice already about this. it doesnt look right under my settings and i dont know what to do im a beginner. i have obs 29.0.0. if anyone could please give me some info on this itd b great thanks again.

sincerely,
adam

Im kinda confused as to how i can get my green screen to turn black when i add in the chromakey filter. like i mentioned before the green screen has a little fuzziness around the too edges of my shoulders and head and around the out parts as well. I have tried to adjust the similarity of the shot but it still looks green or a little bit so to me. Even my headshot seems to disappear too as i adjust different settings within the shot. I have the elgato green screen just so u know. I just bought a new webcam off Amazon a depstech one its 4k resolution so i dont know if that would make a difference or not. I have pressed the alt key and dragged the red square lines to black out the outer side edg of the background of my environment that much i have done but i just am unable to get the green screen to turn gray or pale white and when i add the chromakey in it doesnt really do it to my preferences. If anyone could please help me with this constant issue im having with this itd b appreciated thanks again.

sincerely,
adam

Im kinda confused as to how i can get my green screen to turn black when i add in the chromakey filter. like i mentioned before the green screen has a little fuzziness around the too edges of my shoulders and head and around the out parts as well. I have tried to adjust the similarity of the shot but it still looks green or a little bit so to me. Even my headshot seems to disappear too as i adjust different settings within the shot. I have the elgato green screen just so u know. I just bought a new webcam off Amazon a depstech one its 4k resolution so i dont know if that would make a difference or not. I have pressed the alt key and dragged the red square lines to black out the outer side edg of the background of my environment that much i have done but i just am unable to get the green screen to turn gray or pale white and when i add the chromakey in it doesnt really do it to my preferences. If anyone could please help me with this constant issue im having with this itd b appreciated thanks again.

sincerely,
adam

p.s i have posted this thread a few times now