great work!

nsane

phenomenal work on this software. slowly drifting from xsplit now. great job. i did have one question
is it possible to add more resolution downscales? possibly another one between 1 and 2, i usually stream around 1080x??? my bitrate is a bit low and i get almost zero pixelation with that rez. if not that's cool just wondering.

Keep up the good work, i'll be hanging around a lot!

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You can just change your base resolution if you can't get the resolution you want via downscales. Downscaling is higher quality, but requires a multiple of your resolution to work.

PantsManUK

As a paid up XSplit user, I just wanted to add my voice here; you folks have written a stunning piece of software. It's so much easier to use than XSPlit, and it produces very much nicer streams. If I could be allowed one whine, the UI is a little basic right now (but if that contributes to the speed, ignore me :))

I'm going to be doing my first non-test stream with OBS later today, and I'm looking forward to it...

henriksultan

Gonna add to this praise thread instead of creating a new one, never have I had such a problemfree and easy streaming software as this :D Great work man!

Draco

I'll add to this as well.

Stunning work of stability, simplicity, and capability for such an early version. Keep it up! Don't go too crazy with it either. :)

If you guys need any help focusing on testing specific hardware, I'll be more than happy to assist. Two BM devices (USB3 Shuttle, Decklink HD Extreme 3D+), Hauppauge HD PVR (USB/49xxx), Avermedia Live Gamer HD and their older AVerTV HD DVR. All this cooking on an i7-3930k @ 4.7 Ghz... damn expensive hobbies.