Gradient Source

Gradient Source 0.3.2

Kamelot

@Kamelot what would the function of the 3rd color be?
Be able to have same color at top and bottom and a darker one in center (for example), so the source looks like more "rounded". If it's possible, to have it in option because it's not all the time that we'll need 3 colors.

Like on the exemple, I'd like to have light grey at top and bottom and darker grey in the center

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 133

lcalder

I tried gradient source on a new install of OBS 28.2 on Macbook Pro M1X (apple silicon) MacOs Monterey 12.5.1.
The installer puts the gradient source folder in /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins
Upon Launching OBS the gradient source option doesn't show like it did for OBS 27.

Most of the OBS 28 plugins are now installing into /Users/ludwig/Library/Application Support/obs-studio
I tried copying the gradient source installation folder with the /bin and /data into the that folder but no joy. Also doesn't work when placing them inside the OBS.app/Contents/Plugins folder.
Please help.

jegadk

And option to choose rounded corners an how much rounded, the it can be christmas this year too ;-)

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2022-12-11 194354.png
    Skærmbillede 2022-12-11 194354.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 38