Question / Help Getting number of viewers (Youtube)

FloydNx

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have a lot more viewer when I do a youtube stream than with a twitch stream so here I am !
I used streamlab obs on stream but it doesn’t seem to work well with youtube, so I’ve decided to use the good old obs studio, and I am not disapointed, it works like a cham.

I’ve added the chat on screen with the browser source and on Obs studio (for me). The problem is I have to edit it every time I want to launch a stream because the chat url change.
Is there a way to do it automatically?

The most annoying thing for me is that I have no idea now of the number of viewers that are following the stream. Is it a way to display it within obs studio?

thank you :)

jcschultz01

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have a lot more viewer when I do a youtube stream than with a twitch stream so here I am !
I used streamlab obs on stream but it doesn’t seem to work well with youtube, so I’ve decided to use the good old obs studio, and I am not disapointed, it works like a cham.

I’ve added the chat on screen with the browser source and on Obs studio (for me). The problem is I have to edit it every time I want to launch a stream because the chat url change.
Is there a way to do it automatically?

The most annoying thing for me is that I have no idea now of the number of viewers that are following the stream. Is it a way to display it within obs studio?

thank you :)
Let me know if there is a solution. I have the same issuee.

FloydNx

For now all the websites that propose to get youtube stats are not working anymore because of youtube shxx studio I mean... Rights are not the same. I'm looking for a solution to get a section of a webpage and add it to obs dock for now. The more simple would be a obs plugin that get the numbers of viewers from the youtube and display it maybe. I know a lot of people has the problem, to be honest, streamlabs obs+twitch is a really better solution, but like many, as I have a youtube channel with around 20k subscriber, I got more people following me on youtube so I'm stuck with it.