Question / Help Games stuttering/lagging during the live stream with OBS.

tetagameplay

Hello, first of all I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area, it's my first time here in the Open Broadcaster Software forum, I'd like some help in the settings of my live stream, I have the following computer configuration:

Motherboard: Asus p8h61-m lx3 r2.0
Processor: Intel Core i5 3330 3.0GHz (Third Generation)
Memory RAM: 1x - 8Gb HyperX Fury 1600MHz
Video Card: GTX 1050 TI EVGA 4Gb vram
HD: 1Tb Seagate barracuda 5300 rpm
Source: Wisecase 500w

Note: When I'm streaming League of Legends, the stream runs smoothly on 720 30p very good, perfect for me, but when I'm going to stream games like: GTA V, Battlefield 1, The Forest, 7 Days to Die, PUBG ... a stream does not crash on Ultrafast but gets pixealized and when I put it in Superfast / main or hight profile, the game starts to crash, I would like some configuration suggestion for me to be able to stream not only League of Legends but like the games I quoted above also in 720 30p, used to Twitch as platform, my bit rate has 3000 rate quiet.

I'm waiting for some help, thank you and a hug from Felipe (TetaGameplay) for you!

tetagameplay

Hello, good morning everyone or good afternoon, I'm sure I'm coming here to share with you my discoveries, I was able to broadcast GTA V among other heavy games, I did the following: I reduced the Output Resolution (scale) in Settings> Video> Output Resolution (scale) and enabled Resize Output to 1280x720, so I was able to get 720p30 tested at most Veryfast | Superfast and I did not get stuttering, about my deduction as a Computer Technician, the problem occurs high CPU usage with the encoder (x264) and if you have the same problem and want to make a transmission without pixealized or loss of frames, reduce your Output Resolution (scale), with me it worked, I hope with you too, a hug.