Game recording preview lagt OBS

Nickitendo

Moin

I have a problem with OBS. I want to stream with the game recording feature, but during the preview of OBS there are minimal lags, although the game runs smoothly.

Thank you in advance

PaiSand

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Nickitendo

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
Hello I have done it says he finds no warnings or critical and that I have not started it as an admin but I have already tried unfortunately no improvement :/ https://obsproject.com/logs/meQvgd5t0UL-ibk1

Last edited: