Game playthrough recording is lagging no matter what

rezaa

Hello!
I have been struggling to record a playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3 using my 14-inch MacBook Pro M3 PRO and would welcome any kind of help. The game itself is running very smoothly, I didn't notice any severe lags or anything like that at all. However, every time I try to record the playthrough, the footage is always laggy, no matter how high or low I try to set the settings in OBS.
Since this is my first time using OBS, I watched number tutorials on the best OBS setting for my type of mac but nothing seems to be working, or I very well may have missed something. I do not run any other apps when recording my playthrough, have external hard drive to save the recording and have everything updated to the latest version.

When running the OBS Log Analyzer, it always states that I have 54% rendering lag and 59% CPU encoder overload. I tried following the recommendations from the analyzer but it did not do anything and the Analyzer is still saying the same things no matter what I do so.
I do not need an extra crisp 4K footage, just a decent and watchable quality recording that runs as smoothly as possible.
Below are the specs of my Mac if needed. Thank you for any kind of help and please, be kind. I am in a fragile state from all this mess haha

Specs:
512 GB SSD storage
18 GB RAM
11-Core CPU
14-Core GPU

Hope you have a great day!