Game/Display Capture Not Working, Black Screen

RymanWithAPlan

’ve never streamed before, I’ve been trying to learn OBS. I don’t wanna do anything too crazy, just wanna stream some Among Us and Minecraft and record some videos. I’ve run into a problem that seems fairly common, however I’ve tried every fix I can find online for it and been unable to fix it. I cannot get game capture or display capture to work. They worked fine for me initially and I’ve done a test stream fine, but at some point after setting up all my scenes it somehow stopped working. Game capture and display capture both just come up as blank.

I am running on windows 10 on a slightly old but still pretty capable MSI gaming laptop.

I’ve done everything all the online tutorials tell me to. I messed with anti cheat, I set game capture to specific window, I made sure OBS was running high performance off my nvidia graphics card, I made OBS run as administrator, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled OBS, still no solution. I’ve probably also done a few other things I can’t remember, but I have done literally everything that I can find online related to this problem and it has not been solved for me. I would even be happy if I had to remake all my scenes from scratch, if I could just use game capture. I’ve had no other issues.

Here is my session log: https://obsproject.com/logs/0u6rnvkW7Ka7Y5ng

Thanks for your time.

Harold

Your game is running on the wrong graphics.
You need to set minecraft's java to run on the high performance graphics in windows' graphics settings.