Game Chat Echoing for Lobby When OBS Running

apexxia

I'm seriously at my wit's end and need help, please. I've been digging through forums, YouTube videos, reddit, etc. and cannot find anything to help me unless I'm completely missing it. When I first set up my stream, I had zero issues. Apparently something I've done has changed that because now when running OBS, game chat echoes back to the lobby for them, but not for me nor my stream. I don't know where I'm going wrong or what's causing this. When I run my console and mic without my capture card or OBS, just straight console/mic/monitor, I have no issues.

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/BGVzJbvAmEp90Ril (I hope this works or is helpful)

I'm running from my xbox one, avermedia 2plus GC513 capture card, astro a40's with dual inline mic cords (one for game audio to controller & one for party audio to headset), 2 hdmi cords (from xbox to CC from CC to monitor), and power from CC to computer.

I probably have all my sources jacked up but I have no idea what I'm doing/doing wrong and cannot find the correct solution. I've tried everything I've found online and nothing has helped resolve the issues. Can someone please help me? I can provide any screenshots as needed, I just need assistance.