Game Audio Latency with PS5 and hd60s+

wiener323

I am trying to stream Fortnite gameplay via the elgato hd60s+ and my PlayStation5, but in OBS all audio coming from my PS5 has about a full second of latency. The microphone that I am using through a Focusrite audio interface has no delay whatsoever, it’s just the PS5 and all of the audio is coming through my headset that is plugged into my laptop. I previously used this same elgato capture card with a PS4 and had no problems. I have tried absolutely everything to no avail, and have seen that other people are having similar problems with no solution. Maybe this is something that needs to be patched in the next update? Any tips would be appreciated!

ReaperQueenTTV

Hi - i am having this issue and i stream through console, connected to OBS through the laptop but mine is with an older model - the Elgato Game Capture HD (is now listed in legacy products on the official elgato website) so is a few years old. Everywhere i have googled have stated upgrading to a new capture card won't solve the issue as they all do the same thing. The issue is everything hooked up correctly but when playing there is a seconds audio latency through my headset but the stream is fine. Would think it wouldn't be an issue however it's really off putting...the video above doesn't work for me either as my device doesn't show up like his does? drivers are up to date etc have checked all of that - am really at a loss :(