From Atomos Shogun, into MacBook Pro & OBS

Yerger Group

Team: Forgive me, but I'm a newbie. I've recently started a YouTube channel to discuss Day Trading and Crypto Investing. I'm recording 2 cameras and video feed from a desktop that go into a Roland video switcher, to a Atomos Shogun recorder. I'm now going via HDMI to USB-c from the recorder to my MacBook Pro and the OBS software. I can't seem to get my MacBook / OBS to recognize the Shogun.
BF0B08E9-3965-4145-B190-FA293065FA15_1_201_a.jpeg
Attached is a schematic that once included the Elgato HD 60S, which I'm not currently using. Any thoughts? Thank you, all!

Histat131

Team: Forgive me, but I'm a newbie. I've recently started a YouTube channel to discuss Day Trading and Crypto Investing. I'm recording 2 cameras and video feed from a desktop that go into a Roland video switcher, to a Atomos Shogun recorder. I'm now going via HDMI to USB-c from the recorder to my MacBook Pro and the OBS software. I can't seem to get my MacBook / OBS to recognize the Shogun. View attachment 83571 Attached is a schematic that once included the Elgato HD 60S, which I'm not currently using. Any thoughts? Thank you, all! In addition, for those who are interested in the differences between centralized and decentralized wallets, as well as traditional finance, I recommend that you read the article defi vs cefi. This is a useful read that will help you gain a deeper understanding of the world of financial technology.

Don't worry, we're here to help. Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure your MacBook Pro and Shogun are compatible with each other. Shogun supports USB-C, so your MacBook Pro must have a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C 3.1 port.
Make sure the drivers for your Shogun are installed on your MacBook Pro. You can find drivers on the Atomos website.
Try using a different HDMI cable. Sometimes HDMI cables can be damaged or incompatible.
Try connecting the Shogun to a different USB-C port on your MacBook Pro.

If you've tried all these things and still can't get Shogun to recognize your MacBook Pro, you can contact Atomos support for help.