Frames missed due to rendering lag

Risen

So I have a dual PC and on my streaming PC im just started getting half my fps (from 60 to 30+/-). Most forums and videos say to lower game quality but IM not running any games on my streaming PC. I confirmed virtual cam is not running and all my video sources are checked for "close when in active" and unchecked for "use hardware decoding when available". Any help would be great, thanks.

Attachments

• OBS Video settings.PNG
    OBS Video settings.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 120
  • OBS output settings.PNG
    OBS output settings.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 131
  • OBS fps issues.PNG
    OBS fps issues.PNG
    173.1 KB · Views: 129
D

Deleted member 121471

Risen

D

Deleted member 121471

Could you test with a clean scene collection and add only primary camera and game capture source to one source?

It's very likely the insane amount of sources and filters on each scene are causing this issue.

In addition to your issue, turn on Windows 10 "Game Mode", change Colour space to "Partial" and disable "Psycho Visual Tuning.

Risen

No stream session in log file.
although I must say that an impressive number of scenes is it necessary?

No stream session in log file.
although I must say that an impressive number of scenes is it necessary?

I'm sorry not sure how to submitt the log file. I copied the link it provided, thought that was all I had to do.

As far as the scenes they're all neccesary because i have a lot of creative channel point elements. The thing is I've have all those scenes running for almost a year with no issue and all of a sudden last week I start seeing half fps from a constant 60 to a fluxating 30/40.

I will try what you said, create a new scene collection and let you know. Thanks

Risen

SO I figured out that it was a new Dynamic Delay plugin from @Exeldro I incorporated that was causing it. Great plug in, I think I need to mess with the settings. Thanks for all the help and suggestions

Last edited: