Frame Skip Issue

Watuhs

I Have Currently Started Experiencing A Frame Skip While I Record And Stream. More So Concerned WIth While Im Recording. If Agnone Could Help Id Thank You.

Attachments

• 2021-09-15 11-42-07.txt
    27.1 KB · Views: 13

FerretBomb

12:41:27.664: Output 'adv_file_output': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 57860 (56.0%)
12:41:27.666: ==== Recording Stop ================================================
12:41:27.769: Video stopped, number of skipped frames due to encoding lag: 105/103313 (0.1%)
Either your iGPU is being overwhelmed, or something else is preventing it from rendering each frame in time to send it to the encoder. I'd suspect your capture card, as it is throwing a HUGE number of audio-drift and reset messages, but it could also be the Async Delay Filter you're using on the cap card; async delays need a large amount of VRAM, and since you're using an iGPU which has none, it uses system ram instead which is MUCH slower. You're also using QSV which is unfortunately also a heavy load on the iGPU, but that can't really be helped due to the low performance of U-model CPUs not really having the computational power to handle traditional software x264 encoding competently.

I'd try removing the async delay filter from your capture card, first. Unless you have a discrete GPU, it's an absolute hog.
After that, try capturing on-system gameplay with a Game or Window Capture, and see if the issue goes away (if it does, it's the capture card's fault).