Question / Help Frame rate is really bad whenever i try to stream.

DustyNaval

Here is my OBS most current log as well as my system settings info.

Please let me know if my PC can even run OBS with my current system settings because ever since i have tried streaming i have always had a problem with the framerates while streaming.

If there is anything i can do to fix this i would greatly appreciate your wisdom and advice. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 2018-10-24 19-38-56.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 39
  • System info..png
    System info..png
    36.9 KB · Views: 36

carlmmii

You're running into rendering lag, which is 100% gpu related for your situation. Most likely you'll need to turn down game settings and cap your framerate, otherwise OBS doesn't have enough resources to keep rendering times down.

You're also using display capture, which is the slowest of all capture methods (use game capture if you can).

Side notes: you have Game DVR enabled, and you're running an outdated version of OBS (your version's auto-updater is broken, you'll have to download manually).

DustyNaval

Thank you so much for the reply. I will try to look up how to do those things. but like the tag suggests i am a noob so if you could tell me how to do those things that would be awesome. in the mean time i will try to find out how to do those things. thanks. :)

DustyNaval

i downloaded OBS again and i have version 22.0.2 if that tells you anything. (hopefully its the most current version now)