Flat Dark Theme (outdated)

Flat Dark Theme (outdated) 1.6.3

Torath'Kal

This one is a very minor issue. Only noticeable if you use the flv format to record, I found it by accident while going through the options.

Audio track channel selectors are being clipped.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    5 KB · Views: 108

Torath'Kal

It's a zip file, any archive software can open it as well as other formats including rar.
Personally recommend 7-Zip. Free, Open Source and no bloat.

Torath'Kal

Not sure if this theme is still being maintained but with the update I've noticed a new minor theme issue as indicated in the included image.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 109

Anomalocaris

Tiny nitpick: The background colour of the Stats dock doesn't appear to be correct. I tried fixing it myself by appending the following rule to this theme's .qss file:
Code:
#statsDock {
    background-color: #272727;
}

However, it only takes effect when the dock is pulled out/windowed:
figure_a-undocked.png figure_b-docked.png

Won't stop this from being my preferred theme going forward, but… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

myktrinity

I like the dark theme a lot, but I'm running a minor problem with my install. Running 27.2.4 on Mac M1 Monterey and the icons on the Sources Panel are not showing (maybe different color or same color as the background). Please help. Thanks in advance.
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 9.44.10 AM.png

luckydye

I like the dark theme a lot, but I'm running a minor problem with my install. Running 27.2.4 on Mac M1 Monterey and the icons on the Sources Panel are not showing (maybe different color or same color as the background). Please help. Thanks in advance.View attachment 82811
Make sure the theme is correctly installed. Both the .qss file and Flat Dark folder need to be moved into the OBS package for the custom icons to work. :)

maxpanda

Hello! After moving to OBS 28 I have noticed that the tops and bottoms of sources are cut off. Is this fixable?

1666609175279.png

krabby12

Could this please get an update for version 28? The sources are a little squished and this is the only skin I like using.

1667948911650.png