Few Stutters on Recording

broombroom

Hello,

I am not sure if this is normal or it is just me being so particular with the details of the recorded video. I'm observing minimal stutters randomly like for every 30 seconds on the video. I did try to tweak the settings multiple times to come up with the suited settings on my PC. I was able to minimize with a bit when i turned off "Psycho Visual Tuning". Although still, I am observing few stutters on the recorded video. Maybe you guys have some comments on the logs that i will attached. Thanks.

https://obsproject.com/logs/bLbXiwLqoij16xNN

qhobbes

1. Run OBS as Admin.
2. Turn off look-ahead and change the preset from max quality to quality
3. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms and is generally not recommened unless you absolutely need it.. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Headset Earphone (Plantronics Blackwire 5220 Series): 48000 Hz

To fix this, go to Settings --> Audio --> General --> Set Sample Rate to 48 kHz [Apply] [OK]

broombroom

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions. I followed all the steps you recommended though i still have few stutters on the recorded video. I included the new logs i extracted from OBS. The strange thing is that when i used Nvidia Geforce Experience to record the game, i don't experience any stutter or lags. I think there are still few tweaks needed on my settings to fixed the stuttering i have.