Encoder Overload only while streaming Fallout 4

TheDoomLordd

OBS Log : https://obsproject.com/logs/yPGv5z0eODZcIOEx

Pc Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit (latest version as of this post)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core 3.8ghz
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070 8Gb
RAM: 64Gb DDR4

It seems that the issue I'm encountering might be specific to Fallout 4. I haven't found any forum posts about this particular issue, and it doesn't seem to be a common problem. While playing, everything suddenly slows down, and OBS starts showing Encoder Overload alarms with FPS dropping to zero. My audio cuts out, and the game and OBS locks up. This issue only occurs with Fallout 4. I've tried adjusting every setting and updating all relevant drivers to no avail.

Please feel free to ask as many follow-up questions as you like. This problem has become increasingly frustrating for me, as I have not seen anyone else encounter these issues.

qhobbes

1. In Windows, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
2. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed (do you really need Chrome open to play Fallout 4?).

Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.

Source affected (potential cause): Mic/Aux 2
3. In the video encoder settings, disable Psych Visual Tuning and set Multipass to Singlepass. Those use additional GPU.
4. Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. The quick fix is to enable Dynamic Bitrate by going to Settings > Advanced > Network.