Sivapriya

OBS has worked great for the past few years with no issues. A few months ago, I suddenly started getting encoder overload issues. Nothing has changed, aside from maybe necessary windows updates.

I do not play games. I stream using webcams.

I turn off the antivirus, run as admin. I don't use any other apps while broadcasting. I've tried using quicksync, x264. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver. I've tried in ultrafast. I already reduced output to 720p. I've tried rolling back to an older version...all to no avail.

I don't want to find something else to use to stream, because I just feel like I may run into the same issue. I really need help troubleshooting and getting to the bottom of this issue. It used to work perfectly. My computer has good specs, so I don't think it's a hardware issue, given that I don't do gaming.

What else can I do? Please help! I will be very grateful for your assistance.

TIA

Acer Aspire 5
11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @2.80GHz
16GB ram
Windows 11, build 22621.2134
Intel Iris Xe Graphics
1TB HDD w/756GB free

NOTE: the log shows an older version - I did that as part of troubleshooting. The newer version has same results. Also, analysis mentions the iGPU, but I'm not running any games and it used to work flawlessly before, so it makes no sense why suddenly this issue.

Wrong log. It shows no output session. Going to run again and will upload new one shortly...

Last edited: