encoder overload again

Pandakat

After I got a new cpu as a gift, Ryzen 5 3600 from an Ryzen 3 1200 beside that tho, now my rx 570 for recording is overloading and i dont get whats going on

qhobbes

qhobbes

1. The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates (59 and 60 Hz), so you are affected by this limitation.

To fix this issue, we recommend updating to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update. Follow these instructions if you're not sure how to update.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. If you plan on streaming having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
4. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

Pandakat

Got it and will update my windows asap! thank you and also here is my current log filehttps://obsproject.com/logs/omQpWt4hPMdY5sBh

qhobbes

You're getting some rendering lag and quite a bit of encoder overload. Try changing your framerate from 45 to 30 and post a new log after updating.

qhobbes

The amount of rendering lag and encoder overload has certainly decreased.
1. Run OBS as Admin
2. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.