Encoder always overloading at 1920 x 1080

Winter550

I wanna stream at 1080p because my streams at 720p look like a mass of blurry pixels. I tried doing the "record while streaming" option and set the recording config to 1080p thinking that would carry over but didn't seem like it did as the recording was still a mass of pixels.

So I tried to go 1080p on the stream settings but all that did was constantly throw up "encoder overloading!" errors and made the stream a power point presentation, what do I do to set it up correctly? Change my bit rate? Is it my hardware? I have an RTX 2070 super, Ryzen 9, and 16 GB RAM, I try and stream stuff like Hunt Showdown, and that seems to really lag everything out. What should I change my settings to?
Stream Settings.PNG

PaiSand

Use the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Restart OBS. Test for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

PaiSand

You have some things to correct:

Harold

You absolutely do not have the same problem, you have an AMD video card, not an nvidia one.

SweetyB

You absolutely do not have the same problem, you have an AMD video card, not an nvidia one.
Do u rly want to say that his video card does not have enough resources to encode sound? Because we have the same "Max Audio Buffer" in critical troubles from the Analyzer. In this case, we have the same problem. By the way, the TS can try to start the stream without any sources in the scenes, in my case, the having of sources does not matter, the Encoder is still overloaded.

Harold

AMD largely runs their encoders on shared components of the GPU, nvidia hasn't done that since the first generation. Your issue is not the same regardless of what the video card itself is capable of.