Enable OBS to work like Loom for business?

malice

Hey guys,
Somewhat recently apps like Loom that allow you to quickly record yourself and get a share link instantly have been gaining popularity due to making explanations and communications in business more efficient. I feel like OBS could do this pretty easily, but right now if you want to achieve this effect you need to either record yourself then export then upload on a video hosting service and wait for long time for your video to get processed and uploaded or you can stream yourself live and then wait for the recording to get processed so you can share it. With Loom you get a share link like 5 seconds after your are done recording yourself - not sure how they are doing it. Wouldn't it be possible to create this same feature in OBS by partnering with some streaming service like Twitch or whatever?
Thanks.

RikvdReijen

Hey Malice,
I recently switched over from Loom to OBS and was thinking the same thing. Have you found a solution to achieve similar functionality to Loom? I already have the countdown working (the audio at least, still looking for someone who can help me/point me in the right direction to create a visual countdown).

I would find an (semi-)automated upload to Youtube really helpful (semi because I sometimes have to do retakes).