Embedding meta tags in Youtube live stream: already available? Possible to add?

Hello I know that YouTube has options for submitting and presenting 3D video.

To get the most use out of it you need to send a 32 * 9 side by side video and then add some meta tags to the video that you send.

However instructions only cover pre-made videos. I'm trying to do a live stream on obs. I also like to do it with my cellular camera with a different app called USB Dual Camera Pro.

Currently I have my videos formatted in a 32x9 format where the left eye is on the left and the right eye is on the right.

I know when playing videos, you could set a 3D video to either left eye, right eye, or many different 3D formats like 32x9 side by side half which is Google cardboard format, 16x9 side by side half which is 3D TV format, monochromized red and cyan, or Dubois mix version of red and cyan.

I believe my 3D videos will get more traction if it's 2D friendly to those who are unaware.

Twitch doesn't have a built-in 3D converter on its website but YouTube does.

If there is already some way to add meta tags to a live stream please tell me how to do that and which ones to do when I want to do 32x9 side by side Google cardboard format.

If there isn't can you please add some so that you can do 32x9 side by side half.

When I tried it on Twitch there was no way you could zoom in to one eye if you weren't already on a PC. If you are watching on the TV web player there was no way to zoom in to one picture.

Maybe with that tag obs could add 2D compatible 3D mode which is just playing the 2D video live and have youtube broadcasting it in 3d and have it simulcast in 2D on Twitch.