Question / Help Elgato HD60 Pro Video/Audio Desync

Purpleman101

Hey Everyone! I've run into an issue with my Elgato HD60 pro and I was hoping you might be able to help me figure it out.

It might have to do with my setup, so here's how I have everything running into OBS:
I have a Scarlett 18i20 running multiple microphones into Reaper, and then I'm routing the audio out of Reaper and into OBS to capture me and my friends.
In order for us to hear and more easily capture the audio from the Elgato, I have it set in OBS to play out to the desktop so I can capture both the game audio and the soundboard we use while we're streaming.
The issue I'm having with this new setup is that the audio is way ahead of the gameplay on OUR end. I've set delays for the camera and the game's video to match everything up on that end, but if I were to, for example, shoot a gun in a game, the audio will play roughly a full second before the gun shoots on our screen.

Am I missing something simple? Has anyone else encountered this? It worked fine before, so I'm not sure what part of the changes I've made has resulted in this happening.