Easy Scene Switcher for OBS Studio

BeardyBroLeague

Hey guys,

I know there is a scene switcher plugin for studio [Automatic Scene Switching 0.4.1], but it is clanky as hell, going from the discussion posts, and I can't get it working.

I am looking for a plugin that works similar to the League scene switcher, found here [League of legends scene switcher], but also for other games. This entails the plugin being able to identify when the game is full-screen and change the scene accordingly. So when you're in the lobby, it has the scene with the lobby and chat and camera, but when you enter the game (the is more for league of legends, but also applies to some other games) it switches to a different scene you have set up with in game overlays, for example.

Functionality would include:
- Essentially the League scene switcher plugin
- Setting a scene to default to when running a certain executable/ window tile is full-screen.
- easy user interface.

The general Idea is to have the functionality of the scene switcher I mentioned above, but with a much more user friendly approach.The League scene switcher for standard OBS was super easy to set up, whereas the multiplatorm general scene switcher is a bit of a mind boggle.

I have only just started my journey into coding and programming, otherwise I would try myself! I know I am not the only OBS user to need/ want this functionality. Hopefully someone could help us out!

Thanks!

Steven Azari

I would like the current scene switcher to be integrated into OBS by default and expanded on.

At present there is no "Event" trigger to switch scenes, I think this is a pretty nice feature that would be used quite a lot. The trigger events can be:

Time Interval
Window Switch
Button Press
Image match

I need a scene switch to play introductions such as images or video before the actual stream, but OBS only allows (with the use of a plugin) the switching via windows.