Bug Report Dynamic Bitrate breaks the Automatically Reconnect feature

NightmareVortex

Hello! I've been having issues for a long time everytime my stream gets disconnected it won't automatically reconnect, of course I made sure the feature is enabled and I tried setting different time intervals like 5 seconds, or 10 seconds, etc. Nothing, it never reconnects unless I close OBS... And my connection is always fine, it just seems to disconnect sometimes randomly, but it could totally reconnect.

After investigating further and installing the latest OBS RC Candidate that fixes the following bug I thought it could had been that but no luck either:
"Fixed a bug where a reconnected stream would drop to 0 kbps and disconnect if using audio track 2 [R1CH]"

I found out after testing more throughly that enabling Dynamic Bitrate makes this happen after all, and disabling it fixes the problems, but doesn't allow me to use the Dynamic Bitrate that I also been loving so far.

I attached a file of the moment I think is when this happened, but considering I had to stop OBS from the taskbar to quickly reconnect the info needed might be gone...

Attachments

• 2020-03-13 11-14-30.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 22