Durchblick

Durchblick v0.5.0

Hi there, I having a issue about this plugin. When I create a new scene collection OBS start crashing and close immediately. After I uninstall this plugin, everything is normal. Log attached. Sorry about my English.

Attachments

• 2023-08-14 21-43-36.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi there,

This very useful plugin seems to have an issue when Windows Scaling is used.

Steps to repro:
  • Set Windows Scaling to something other than 100% (example 125%)
  • Try to click buttons on Durchblick
  • The click targets seem to be off
Cheers.

Mairginter

Hi there, I having a issue about this plugin. When I create a new scene collection OBS start crashing and close immediately. After I uninstall this plugin, everything is normal. Log attached. Sorry about my English.
have you found a solution to this? I have the same problem and do not want to miss this great plugin.

UnreaL2000

Hello,

Would it be possible to add a function to have multiple instances of the multiview?
For example: Having multiple screens, each screen with a fullscreen instance of the multiview, each with different layouts.

EB123

it would be great if this plugin added a feature where the user could "lock" selected scenes in the multiview window to prevent accidental clicking and sending to program... the ability to click scenes in multiview is great feature but its currently all or nothing... if it was user selected then it allows some scenes to be info display in multiview without danger of sending to program..