Question / Help Dropping Frames like theres No Tomorrow PLEASE HELP

GoonE

Hi , man I need help with my I stream bad , I've been streaming daily without any problems and this past Friday 11/27/2015 I was streaming without any issues for about 6 hours into it and then IT HAPPEN , OH NO lol . well I tried changing encoding , changing fps , changing FMS URL , changing x264 CPU preset , testing internet . I don't know what to do from here , I need help with this .

Here's my log , hope it can show what's wrong .
https://gist.github.com/60b77678fd4a8c96550a

and I provided the crash log to .

Attachments

• 2015-11-28-1503-55.log
    54.9 KB · Views: 7
  • OBSCrashLog2015-11-28_1.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 2
  • speedtest.JPG
    speedtest.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 14

Harold

Quality of 0 means that some conditions in your setup are completely preventing you from streaming.

That could be something on your computer, in your network hardware in your house or at your ISP.

GoonE

Quality of 0 means that some conditions in your setup are completely preventing you from streaming.

That could be something on your computer, in your network hardware in your house or at your ISP.[/QUOTE]

ok how can I trouble shoot that , where would I look and what am I looking for to change ,, to fix problem , thank you for any advise.

GoonE

That could be something on your computer, in your network hardware in your house or at your ISP.
ok how can I trouble shoot that , where would I look and what am I looking for to change ,, to fix problem , thank you for any advise.

Harold

If nothing in your house changed at the point it stopped working, it's a case of your isp having problems.

Who is your isp?

GoonE

If nothing in your house changed at the point it stopped working, it's a case of your isp having problems.

Who is your isp?
I didn't have issues before , then about 6 hours into streaming , I notice my viewers started complaining about the lag in the stream and it was dropping frames like flies , my ISP is Time Warner Cable DFW Texas area

sixeffect

This is eventually happening to everyone it seems, including me. Use to be fine for months, now this randomly happens, and my cable ISP says they don't know.

Last edited:

GoonE

So how long does this last before it works again , I called my ISP and they coming out to check lines and replace my modem .

sixeffect

So how long does this last before it works again , I called my ISP and they coming out to check lines and replace my modem .

No clue, I've seen people who said they have had 3 techs out, replaced lines, and still have issues. I also seen a guy recently who got his router replaced by comcast and it fixed the issue. I have mediacom and suffering the problem for awhile. I have 100Mbps down, and 10Mbps up and still have problems dropping frames recently out of nowhere.